The Swiss Development Corporation (SDC) is supporting GoKP through Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – Water Governance
Program (KP – WGP) to bring visible improvement in Water Governance sector including devising a holistic mechanism for KP’s water sector management.
The project is about Preparation of “Review and Updation of Existing Integrated Master Plan for Urban Water and
Sanitation in 67 UCs of Peshawar Urban”, including drinking water, wastewater, sewage treatment plants & storm water drainage and Solid Waste Management system.
The broader goal of, efficient service delivery through, integrated Master Plan will be achieved through the following specific objectives and activities:
- To provide an operation and planning tool to better manage the utility system;
- To carry out a consolidated analytical review of available data, reports, master plans and information on the water supply, sanitation and solid waste management systems;
- To guide WSSP in planning of future investment in water (including converting areas into 24x7 and 100% metered zones).
- Wastewater and solid waste management (from generation to environmental disposal).
- To provide list of prioritized, economical and critical list of projects for all three sectors of WSSP with cost and details; and
- To provide a blue print of Peshawar’s growth direction and direct WSSP investment.
Key Staff Engaged
- Team Leader
- Water Supply Specialist
- Waste Water Specialist
- Solid Waste Management Expert
- Structural Design Engineer
- GIS Specialist
- GIS Field Officers (2 No.)
- Software Developer
- Field Supervisor (6 No.)
- Field Surveyor/CAD
Name of Client:
- Water and Sanitation Services Company Peshawar (WSSP) and Swiss Development Cooperation (SDC)
Project Duration/ Timeline:
Approx. value of the contract:
Nature of work: