Our Infrastructure and Engineering portfolio covers a broad range of services spanning the pre-feasibility stages to post completion with a high emphasis on cost effectiveness, quality, sustainability and end-user satisfaction. Core services cater to the following sub-sectors, while closely associated partner firms in Pakistan and the international markets are tapped for specialized Engineering Services:
- Architectural and Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water and Sanitation
- Geo-technical Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Energy and Power (including Alternative Energy and related sub-sectors)
- Land Surveys
Technical capacities for each sector spans the following types of expertise:
- Pre-feasibility and Feasibility Studies
- Concept, Scheme and Detailed Design
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Construction Supervision and Contract Management
- Land Surveys
- Project Management and Turnkey Services
- Geo-technical and Geo-physical Site Investigations
- Sector Research, Policy analysis and Specialized Studies
Our strengths include hands on experience with design, construction and management of complex engineering projects and a long track record of successfully delivered contracts. Our Engineering division comprises a technical team who bring prior work experience on prestigious national and international assignments. The portfolio includes a rich diversity of projects ranging from roads, bridges and buildings; to dams and irrigation systems; water supply and sanitation; micro and large hydro power projects; to multi-sector public and private sector projects.
Other specialized services cover projects in municipal solid waste management, forensic distress evaluation, retrofitting, post construction evaluation and value assessments. Nearly two decades of work in some of the most vulnerable areas of Pakistan has also led to a unique knowledge and specialized capacities for work in “conflict and disaster hit” areas.
Virtually all projects rely on state of art “Planning and Management Systems” and a well established CAD environment backed by experienced staff and “high end” technology applications.