ECORYS is providing Monitoring, Verification and Evaluations services to ITAD (under e-pact) for DFID’s South Asia WASH Results Programme (SAWRP). This innovative payment by results program is the first of its kind, and works as a pilot for future DFID payment by results programmes. DFID’s South Asia WASH Program is being implemented by Plan International, Water Aid and UniLever in Pakistan and Bangladesh. AiD is assisting ECORYS in providing Monitoring, Verification and Evaluation services for the DFID WASH Program in Pakistan.
Description of actual services provided in the assignment:
Following are the key activities conducted under this contract
- Systems Appraisal of Lead Implementing Partners (Plan, Water Aid and UniLever).
- Verification of Water Points, Hygiene and Sanitation activities implemented by Plan and Water Aid.
- Verification of school based Hygiene awareness campaigns by UniLever.
- Monitoring of activities carried out by POs (Partner Organizations) of IPs.
- Verification of secondary evidence received from randomly sampled POs.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of research studies carried out by third parties (IpsosMORI, etc.)
Name of Client:
- ECORYS UK
Project Duration/ Timeline:
Approx. value of the contract: