Narrative description of Project:
The USAID Mission in Pakistan hired the services of AiD to monitor Infrastructure activities and Scholarship Program being implemented by Lower FATA Livelihood Development Program (FDP-LD) in Southern parts of FATA. The firm conducted independent monitoring of infrastructure activities implemented by FDP-LD and submitted periodic reports to USAID FATA Office.
Description of actual services provided in the assignment:
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Infrastructure and Scholarship components.
- Physical assessment of Roads constructed
- One on one interviews with scholarship holders and getting information regarding the process flow of stipends, enrolment, drop out rate
- Monthly reports of both Infrastructure and Scholarship/education to clients
- Review and revise design of field instruments/questionnaires;
- Supervise the data cleaning process to ensure satisfactory results;
- Maintain close liaison with CHF and USAID counterparts; and
- Compile all field output along with an in-depth statistical and qualitative analysis in the shape of monthly reports for senior management and onward submission to USAID.
Name of Client:
Project Duration/ Timeline:
Approx. value of the contract: