The project focused on the formulation of policies for urban development strategy, institutional reforms/institutional strengthening, and preparation of feasibility studies for two pilot projects in each of the seven selected cities in KPK.
AiD provided technical assistance to the consortium of consultants including CarlBro and ACC. The project focused on the:
• Preparation of urban development strategy
• Preparation of action plan for institutional reforms
• Investment plan for 15-years and financing plan
• Institutional capacity building for local as well as provincial governments.
• Feasibility studies/preliminary design for 14sub-projects (2 in each of the selected towns) covering roads, solid waste management, water supply, sanitation, drainage, land development and housing, market and commercial facilities and, civic and municipal facilities
Name of Client:
- CarlBro International
Project Duration/ Timeline:
Approx. value of the contract: