The innovative Waseel-a-Taleem (WT) Prgramme is a sub component of the National social safety net initiative, Benazir Income Support Programme. The programme aimed to enhance school enrollment through a conditional cash transfer programme for deserving families.
AiD was responsible for reaching out to nearly 40,000 eligible mothers and families to undertake "enrollment activities. Main task included;
• District/Tehsil Level Public Information Campaign: aimed at creating awareness about the Programme in general public and carrying out targeted interventions for maximizing the enrolments of eligible families;
• Training and Orientation of Beneficiary Families: involving group based orientation sessions of eligible mothers on all aspects of Programme;
• Programme Enrolment: Setting up of mobile online computerized enrolment camps at Tehsil level to create family structures out of existing BISP's household data.
Approx. value of the contract:
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Name of Client:
- Benazir Income Support Programme
Name of senior regular full time employees:
- Team Leader
- Enrolment Specialist
- Capacity Building Specialist
- Information Campaign Officers