The scope of this workshop was to develop and strengthen the concepts of Biodiversity and Climate Change among the district officials of Chitral and Swat.
The main objectives of the workshop were:
• To enhance the understanding of the trainees on biodiversity concepts, climate change adaptation and participatory approaches including livelihoods and vulnerability assessment tools. Irrigation and Water Supply
• To improve understanding of the participants in issues related to biodiversity conservation and management, the sustainable use and management of biodiversity components and their interface with climate change.
• To update their knowledge about national and international obligations of biodiversity conservation including an overview of Pakistan's relationship to the CBD, the Nagoya Protocol (e.g. ABS) and the Aichi Targets.
• To introduce tool to the trainees in identification of viable interventions and to translate them into pilot projects in the context of the BKP-project.
• Training of District Officials on Biodiversity and Climate Change
• Workshop Report
Name of Client:
Project Duration/ Timeline:
Approx. value of the contract:
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa