As the designated sub-contractor for NESPAK core Service shall include;
- Planning activities: This shall include engineering support and technical assistance for conceptualizing preliminary analysis, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
- Design activities: This shall include detailed engineering designs, plans and cost estimates for assigned projects and activities.
- Technical support and oversight: This shall include project management and oversight services for contracts/agreements in the agreed sectors and for each task order.
- Stakeholder Coordination: This shall include close coordination with multiple stakeholder including key Pakistani ministries, provincial offices, donors, NGOs, communities and others as required.
Provision of Security Plan, Weekly email updates to USAID TOCOR (as needed), Participation in Quarterly Coordination Meeting, Preparation of Milestone Monitoring Plan, Review of Tender Documents, Review of Cost Estimates, Conducting Periodic Site Inspections, Non Compliance Reporting, Managing USAID Funded Property
Approx. value of the contract:
Name of Client:
- United State Agency for International Development (USAID
Name of senior regular full time employees:
- Civil Engineers